The worst thing you can do is be depressed and/or feel guilty. The damage is done and it’s time to get back to business.
Here are some helpful tips to help you bounce back from a calories filled vacation:
1. DO NOT rush to the scale after a junk filled vacation!!
- This is a sure fired way to feel depressed and continue bad eating habits. You will instantly develop the “OH FUCK IT!” attitude and disregard all your hard work.
- Remember when you are in a calorie deficit you will instantly retain extra water weight after over eating for an extended period of time
- I like to start the next day after my vacation guilt free and ready to progress
- If you can go full throttle and rebound the next day successfully, chances are you will fall right back into your routine.
- I know this hurts but a delicious pound of ribs sitting in your fridge will hurt even more, GET RID OF IT!
- I am notorious for Fucking up my diets but based off my experience it doesn’t take that long to obtain what you have lost
- Your metabolism should have slightly improved throughout your weight loss journey (if done correctly) and help reduce Fat GAINZ
- Do not stop working out!!!
- Continue lifting and burning calories throughout the day
- At least some of what you eat will help with muscle recovery
- Most people metabolism will improve from the excess calories